Thursday, September 18, 2014

Tablescape Thursday #1

 
Source via Pinterest

This table setting is definitely on my list of absolute favorites! Just picture yourself, sitting blissfully by the shoreline. Can't you just feel the ocean breeze and smell the salt air? Simply refreshing. On the table what I love the most is just the way everything is set perfectly, from  the beautiful succulent centerpieces, to the dainty pitcher of lemon water, and how all the food fits on the table. What is not to love about the color turquoise? There has always been a special place in my heart for wooden tables, and the soft blue striped table runner displays it perfectly. Right here is where I would sit and sip my chilled wine, have a fun evening with a couple friends, just enjoying listening and relaxing to the sound of the ocean waves.

I looked online to find the real source for this photo, but couldn't find it, if anyone knows where to find it please let me know. Not to mention the Southern Italian Brie and Chicken sounds delish!!
Le Cadeaux Madrid 16 Piece Melamine Dinnerware Set

No comments:

Post a Comment