Saturday, November 8, 2014

Happy Weekend!

Happy Weekend! Thought I'd pop in for a quick Weekend Link post. So far this weekend, I found my Christmas boxes in the garage and going through to find what inspires me to decorate and display with this year. Today, I picked up and potted my Christmas Amaryllis 'Minerva'.
 
via Longfield Gardens

 
For the Holiday season, Sunday is going to be my baking day, so tomorrow, I'll be baking
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip bread, and sandwhich it with Maple cream cheese.
 
Last year, I was admiring how beautiful and romantic Pink Christmas décor looked, that I have a few DIY's, like this, this and this, I am going to make for Christmas decorating this year. I just love the pink satin ribbon and silver ornaments.
 
 
 
 
So far this flu and cold season I have escaped getting sick, but if I do, I am going to try one if not all of these 3 healthy juice recipes.
 
Enjoy your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment