Saturday, October 10, 2015

Weekend Notes

Happy Weekend! 
I hope your week went well, and 
you are enjoying the cooler Fall temperatures, as I am! 
Yesterday afternoon was fabulous, and 
earlier this week we had a nice rainfall for about an hour! 
My rose bush is literally glowing in this Fall weather.


Today the girls and I are going up North to spend time with my family and
then head up 
to Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon 
to see if the leaves have changed their colors yet!
If we have time, on Sunday on the way home, we'll stop for
the Oktoberfest at Tempe Town Lake!

This is a quick post, as I am running late to get on the road,
but first I wanted to thank my dear, sweet and hysterically funny
bloggy friend, Benita over at Chasing Quaintness, for the
lovely gift,  she sent to me in the mail.
It absolutely made my day!


You can't help but smile when you see this!!!

Here are some links to read!
Wishing you all a Happy Weekend!

25 Pumpkin Recipes that don't involve Pie

Avoid These Nine Foods - I have a really hard time with Diet Soda!

5 Foods that Taste Better in October - I confess I've never eaten a Persimmon. If you have
would you eat it again?? Inquiring minds what to know!

These chemicals can affect your metabolism

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine! ;)
    Benita is truly a gem! That is a really cute pumpkin, and not scary at all, just the way I like it! ;)
    It sounds like you are going to have a great weekend with family and seeing some sights!
    Your rose bush looks amazing still. Our weather here in Illinois is warm again this week, supposed to be in the 70's here again tomorrow!
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
    Kimberley

    ReplyDelete