Saturday, November 14, 2015

2015 Ornament Link Party

Ornament Exchange Link Party

Welcome to the First 2015 Holiday Ornament Exchange!

Since this was the first ornament exchange of this kind that I joined I wasn't sure what to expect. Erlene from MyPinterventures put this all together, and I was amazed to find out that this was her first one! I'd first like to say she did an amazing job, and thank her for all the hard work she put into this exchange! 

Usually with exchange link parties, we post what our exchange partners have sent us, instead, for this link party you are invited to share, your ornament DIY or shopping experience by adding it to our inspiration of Ornament links.

The Ornament I made was, a White Deer bust cross stitch ornament,


and my partner, Keala at Recipe for a Sweet Life sent me this 
'Tis the Season for PRESENCE! 



 I love the saying, as I 
am crossing my fingers I feel my oldest daughter's presence with us
for Christmas this year, as she's hoping like I am to visit from 
Washington State!

Want to see all the amazing ornaments we have shared?
We are linking up all of our ornaments in the link below so everyone can see all the beautiful handmade and/or store bought goodies we came up with!
Let's all get inspired this season!
The Hosts of the Exchange~

Ornament Exchange Hosts


We want to say a huge "Thank You" to all the blogs that shared the exchange announcement on their sites, we could not have done it without you! Hugs! 
Ornament Exchange Helpers


Make sure to visit all the other wonderful bloggers of the 2015 Ornament Exchange! All of their incredible creations are linked in the link party below.

DIY Adulation | The Farmhouse In The Field | Tastefully Frugal | My Sweet Things |Christmas Tree Lane | Simply Kelly Designs | Munofore | Decor To Adore | Tulips & Orchids | Rhinestones & Sweatpants |Happily Ever After, Etc. | From This to That | DIY Just Cuz | This Design Journal | I am Homemaker | Organized by Sunshine | Displaced Yinzer | My Life From Home | Nets Blog About Jnets Line | 10 Acres and 6 Chicks | Books and Life | Gardenchick | Two Purple Couches | DIY Just Cuz | Across the Blvd | Kentucky to Cali | Insolence + Wine | Our House Now a Home | Weekend Craft | Mary and Martha's House | Random Bits of Happiness | Dragonfly and Lily Pads | Garden Matter | Recipe For a Sweet Life | Mama's Journey | Amber Downs | Toolbox Divas | Craving Some Creativity | Vikalpah | Flourish & Knot | Raising Fairies and Knights | Blue Willow House | The Road to Domestication | Love My Messy Messy Mess | An Oregon Cottage | Home On The Corner | Fearlessly Creative Mamma | The Evolution of Mom | The Green Mountain Couple | Simply Home Love | Run with Jackabee | simple.pretty.life | The Chilly Dog | Try it - Like it | Gypsy Road | Playfully Tacky | Wife Mommy Me

We want to see your ornament tutorials too! Show us your creations by adding your post to the party below! Please add only ornament tutorials to the party. Thank you!

An InLinkz Link-up

No comments:

Post a Comment