Friday, July 17, 2015

Follow Friday 29 :Coastal Summer

Happy Fri-YAY! How has your week been? I am so happy it is Friday, because I am so ready for the weekend! It's getting a little busy over here again. Not only is it birthday week, but we are starting to gear up for back to school! I don't know why I am surprised, it happens every year, just as I am enjoying having our own schedule to do what we want, Summer is in full swing, and then before I know it, it's that time of year again, getting ready for a new school year!

For Follow Fridays from now on, I will be featuring 4 different blogs, one cooking/baking, one gardening, one décor/style, and one crafting.



Oh my word, doesn't this just look amazingly yummy! I just want to grab a spoonful right now! I'm still in ice cream mode, can't you just tell!!

Can you believe that this framed art was once a photograph?
 It's amazing what technology can do! Have any of you used Waterlouge?

Facebook     Twitter     Instagram      Pinterest      G+    


 
 
What I see in this picture is something, that I would have in my own home! I just love everything about it, the chippy turquoise dresser, the grain sack pillows, the blue and white ginger vase with the sweetest roses, and I would love to find some wicker lamps like these!
 
 



The Garden Diary

There is something incredibly special about Stargazer lilies. It's their minimalistic ability to create an elegant and gorgeous centerpiece, with only two or three blooms, that their fragrance from those blooms can fill a room with their exotic scent, and the pop of that hot pink color!
Twitter     Instagram

Until next time!
xo, Christine


Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment