Friday, August 14, 2015

Follow Friday #32 : Sweet, Sweet Summer

Happy Fri-Yay! I'm glad you stopped in to visit me today! Hope you all are enjoying the sweet last weeks of Summer!! Where has the month gone? I just realized it is the middle of August already!! It's been a busy week over here! Fridays are my favorite day of the week, because I can look back at the week, and say, we've come along way baby! On Monday, I had the sweetest call from my daughter in Washington. The rest of the week has been a blur of baking and painting!  It's looking like next weekend will be better for us to go up North! I'm going to finish up the hubby and me project! Before starting something new, look for an upcoming Fall project, featuring my favorite Mason jars!


Here are a couple of Favorite Things, I saw to start the weekend off Right!! I adore Lilies, and how charming is this coastal seashell basket, against the turquoise chippy door! Beautiful!


For Follow Fridays from now on, I will be featuring 4 different blogs, one cooking/baking, one gardening, one décor/style, and one crafting

15 Cold Treat for Summertime via Cookie & Kate

I know I promised I wasn't going to talk about how HOT it still is, but it was 113F today y'all,
and I seriously felt like I was melting!!
Think one of these recipes is getting made tomorrow!!

     Facebook      Pinterest      Instagram      Twitter     G+      Bloglovin            

A Summer Trio from Peonies and Posies

Every post is an enjoyable display of vibrant blossoms and blooms! On Monday's she posts a meme, what she is arranging in a vase, and she also offers some very resourceful gardening advice.

Instagram     Facebook

Fall tablescape from Lilacs and Longhorns

There is nothing I love more than a pop of color, and again I apologize for wishing it was Fall already, but I just couldn't help myself, those lil' white mini pumpkins are just too cute! I absolutely love the chalkboard and the gallery of plates, the large buffalo check chairs, with the pops of orange and blue colors. It simply feels like Fall!

Facebook      Twitter     Pinterest      Instagram              

DIY Chalkboard Dipped Planters via Lemon-Thistle

When the temperature starts to cool down more, I am going to be out, painting pots and planting my garden here at the new house. It was too hot when we moved in for me to really do anything. When I saw this DIY, for me it was perfect! I had a black thumb for so long, that is until my Lil' Lindsay started helping me in the garden, to help me remind me not to kill the plants!

Pinterest     Twitter      Facebook     Bloglovin     Instagram           

Hope you all have a relaxing weekend!
Until next time!
xo,





No comments:

Post a Comment