Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Twinkle and A Coastal Christmas Pin


Happy Monday! Hope you had all had a great weekend! While yesterday was a quiet day, Saturday was jam packed with Christmas decorating, baking and shopping. We also celebrated my brother in law's 40th birthday! Here's to his next 40 years!!
Before I get to today's post, I wanted to share with you a couple of pictures from last week. At Lindsay's school, the girls and I had fun decorating cookies, singing Christmas carols, and sipping hot chocolate!


It seems this year that the tree will never be completely decorated. We thought we put the last ornament on, and then we found a dozen more. Then it happened, one string of lights decided to go out mid-tree, and I really want to put an angel on the top of the tree, because the top to this one seems bear. Finally, I still have a few DIY Birch ornaments I am working on and that will be all.






Yesterday our cat had fun chasing these lights up and down on the wall. There is something magical about the 'Twinkle' of lights and ornaments. 


One of these years I SO want to do a Coastal Christmas Theme, with blue/aqua, turquoise and cream, instead of the traditional red, green and gold that seems to be the theme every year. For me this room is so  peaceful. With all the hustle and bustle, I could get cozy on the couch, next to the fire, drink some hot tea and put my feet up for a few. 
 
pic via 

 If I have time, I really want to make these beautiful Coastal Salt Clay ornaments



No comments:

Post a Comment