Friday, December 26, 2014

Follow Friday #3

Hi friends! I hope you are enjoying a wonderful holiday season with the ones you love, and that it has been full of peace and joy!
Here are some amazing posts I've found this week that I thought I'd share with you for your inspirational pleasure!
Wish I had time to make these festive mugs! I've been in love with a Red and White Christmas theme this year! I was able to make a few projects. These are definitely on my list to make for next year!
g+     Pinterest     Facebook     Instagram   

 

g+     Pinterest     Instagram     Facebook
 
I absolutely love the simple wreaths hanging in the widows, as well as the color and print of the drapes. Another one of my loves are the Paper Whites in the corner, with the Gold reindeer resting peacefully!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pinterest     Twitter     Instagram     Facebook
 
For this Christmas I never got around to making chalkboard birch ornaments like I wanted to, but I am glad I found the inspiration to combine them with a wreath dressed in buffalo plaid ribbon. This is absolutely beautiful!
 
 
My favorite colors are any shade of blue, especially turquoise and peacock blue. I pinned this for the one year I decide to go with a Peacock themed Christmas. The roses are paper, aren't they pretty?!
 
 
g+     Pinterest      Facebook     Twitter
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment