Friday, December 12, 2014

Follow Friday #1

Hope you are all enjoying your Friday and have plans for some holiday fun this weekend with family and friends!

Here are some amazing posts I've found this week that I thought I'd share with you for your inspirational pleasure!

Wishing you all a happy weekend!!




Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups
 
Lemon Tree Dwelling
 
g+     facebook     Pinterest     Instagram
 
 
 
 
Ann @ On Sutton Place
 
What I love about this Mitten banner is that both my girls get a new pair of mittens every Christmas, and you guessed it one always gets lost. What an awesome idea to recycle their mismatched mittens into a beautiful banner!! I SO love it!!
 
g+     facebook     Pinterest     Instagram
 
 
 
 
 
Bre @ rooms For rent
 
g+     facebook     Pinterest     Instagram    
 
 
 
 
Kelly @ Eclectically Vintage
 
g+     facebook     Pinterest      Instagram
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment