Friday, November 14, 2014

Happy Friday and a couple Christmas DIYs!

 
 
 
Happy Friday! I am so glad the weekend is here and I can hardly wait for next weekend, my oldest daughter is coming home for Thanksgiving from Washington. So I am really excited to be seeing her. Saturday, I am taking my other two girls to go see Disney's Big Hero 6 and Sunday, I've got a few Christmas crafts planned that I will share on Monday.

These two pins inspired me one is a Christmas wreath, and one because Rudolph is my favorite Reindeer and my youngest daughter's favorite Christmas song right now, that I thought it would look really good, since this year for Christmas I am decorating in Red and White, along with these,

 
that I found in this article.
 
 
 
Don't you just love the glitter antlers and the red jingle bell nose!! Too cute!

 
 
For my wreath, I am going to change the plaid to red and the pinecones, I know I am going to add glitter. Can't wait to see how it looks when I am done.
 
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment