Friday, January 16, 2015

Follow Friday #6

Happy Friday! I wait all week for this day! Friday Follow's are one of my favorite post, because I hope it helps you to find new and inspiring blogs to follow! Today I am doing a little junk shopping in downtown Mesa, I'll post a photo of what I find on my Instagram. Hope your plans for this weekend enjoy spending time with family and the ones you love dear!
 

Love the patterns of the red and white hearts with the pink and burlap pennants. Super cute and easy to make!!
 
 
g+     facebook     Instagram     Twitter 
 
 
 
I love her decorating style!
 
 
facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     Twitter
 
 
 
 
Looking for some amazing inspiration,  check the incredibly talented Pam @ Simple Details.
 
 
facebook     pinterest     Instagram     Twitter
 
 
 
Love this design! The gold knobs, the basket storage underneath, and I've been looking for a color to redo my accent table. Check out more lovely decorating @ Happy Happy Nester
 
facebook     Twitter      Pinterest       Instagram 
 
 
 
 
Have a great weekend!! Until next time!!
 
 
 
    


No comments:

Post a Comment