Friday, January 23, 2015

Follow Friday #7: Rhapsody in White

Happy Friday! I wait all week for this day! Friday Follow's are one of my favorite post, because I hope it helps you to find new and inspiring blogs to follow!


 
 
 Saturday, I am so excited, I'm not only going to my first Flea Market, but I picked up some lovely mint colored paint to redo my old console table. Here's the picture that caught my inspiration. I absolutely loooove this color. It's La Fonda Mirage by Valspar.

 
I hope whatever your plans for this weekend, you are spending time with the ones you dearly love!
 
This week, I am featuring A Rhapsody in White! To me white is not just a color on it's own, there are a variety of serene and clean shades to choose from, like vanilla, sand, ivory, and champagne.
 
 
 
If you are looking for some inspiring decorative painting, you need to check out Sandy @PaintMeWhite.
 
 
 
Twitter     Facebook     Pinterest   Instagram 
 
 
 
 
 
g+     Facebook     Pinterest      Instagram
 
 
 
I love this sweet room, from the mirrors, to the rose quilt, to the monogrammed chest, and of course than hanging sweet wreath!
 
 
Pinterest     Facebook     Houzz    
 
Wishing you all a Fantastic Weekend! Until next time!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Follow Friday! I like the concept, Christine. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing these wonderful blogs and spaces with us.

    -Tanya
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete