Monday, September 28, 2015

A Week in CASL Photos: September 21st- 27th

Happy Monday! Hope you all had relaxing weekends!
I enjoyed mine by planting some bushes out in the back yard,
crafting with Lindsay, and more Fall decorating,
(it was more like Halloween decorating)! I can already tell,
October is going to be a fun and busy month!
What I like about doing a Photo365, is that I get to share with you a peek into what my week has been like, and possibly a sneak peek to what next week will bring. I've tried 365 Photo or Daily photo memes several times before, and surprisingly, I am getting farther posting my photos once a week, instead of once a day. It makes a big difference, and it's really nice to look back and see a slice of my day!
This week was a fun week, with Colors for prompts! 


September 21st- Red....Love Red peppers and Apples, just to snack on.
 They are so delicious and sweet!

September 22nd- Orange...I love the fiery Orange of leaves when they change color in the Fall. This is a sneak peek of what's on my porch!

September 23rd- Yellow....I am not sure how many times I have walked into the office at my son's school, and never noticed these, stunning yellow bromelaids.


September 24th- Green....Hello, Green Pumpkin! This is one of the pumpkins in my Mother's Garden. Mine were doing fine, surviving through the heat, until Monsoon season struk, and the humidity just suffocated them.

September 25th- Blue...Blue ironstone tea cup! I love Blue and White patterns! This one is a Johnson Bros "Coaching Scene"! Think I will have a cuppa tea!

September 26th- Pink..Such a gorgeous pink color for an Orchid! 

September 27th- Rainbow... I'm sad to see this week go...I had fun playing with the prompts! I took this picture on our trip to Vegas in 2013 The Chihuly Chandelier in the Bellagio.  
Are you on Instagram? You really should be!! 
You can follow me here on Instagram

   I recently started following a photo a day prompt on #fmsphotoaday.
 Let me know if you decide to join in the fun!

Here's to an amazingly fun week!
Until next time!
xo,

3 comments:

  1. That blue and white tea cup is beautiful! I bet it will make your cuppa tea taste even better ;-)
    Have a fabulous week CB.
    ~LL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm stealing those apples and that teacup!! LOVE those and the fall color!! Hey, I sent you an email....yes, asking for something! ;-) Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photos ~ you are really good! Hope you have a great week!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete