Sunday, September 6, 2015

Weekend Notes

Hello, and Happy Labor Day weekend everyone! September is one of my favorite months, Fall is in the air, announcing the end of Summer, like a breath of fresh air, especially living here in Arizona, it's still hovering around 100F, and I know Summer will linger here for a little while longer. I found out that my children also have a three day weekend next weekend, so instead of going up North this weekend, I will wait until next weekend, while my mother comes down for a family barbecue. Great news, I *finally* finished my paint project, and although it wasn't quite what I was envisioning, {I think the wood had it's own plan}, I really love how it turned out! I will reveal it all for you tomorrow!




8 Brillant Smartphone Photography Tips From a NatGeo Expert


21 Things to do on Sunday to make your Monday suck less; I'm really going to do 3,4,and 5




I hope you all have a beautiful weekend!
Until next time! xo, 



2 comments: