Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Week in CASL photos: April 27th-May 3

Good morning! I am glad you stopped by to visit me today! How is your weekend going? We are just unpacking and getting settled. The girls went for a fun and relaxing swim yesterday, and then Lindsay and I made brownies, except she had fallen asleep, and hid the chocolate chips, (I don't know why?); it's always an adventure! I did find them in the freezer! Today, I'm starting to put my gallery walls together for my One Room Challenge.

What I like about doing a Photo365, is that I get to share with you a peek into what my week has been like, and possibly a sneak peek to what next week will bring. I've tried 365 Photo or Daily photo memes several times before, and surprisingly, I am getting farther posting my photos once a week, instead of once a day. It makes a big difference, and it's really nice to look back and see a slice of my day!

April 27th- Prepare.. Salsa Verde Chicken, Pepper Jack Cheese and Sour Cream Enchiladas...It's What's For Dinner and perfect for Cinco de Mayo.



April 28th-In my bedroom...Kitty Soft Paws loves Her New House....She made herself right at home!


April 29th...I walked here...The lake and park by our house. The dogs love the new scenery on our walks.


April 30th...I need...A strong cup of coffee, to keep me going. My nana always used her percolator, and when my daughter Marissa came for a visit she showed me how to use a French Press. When I need a strong cup of coffee, I bring it out!


May 1st...I want...After needing coffee, now I seriously want sweet, and it has to be Fudgy Double Chocolate brownies.



May 2nd...Faceless selfie....Reminds me to always take time to smell the Roses (enjoy the little things, because they are just as if not more important!!)



May 3rd....A cup of....since I did coffee earlier this week, I thought I'd make myself a Banana Triple Berry Smoothie. Notice a pattern, I eat something sinful, than I remedy that with a healthy smoothie. Helps with the guilt!! ;)

 
 
Are you on Instagram?  You really should be!!  I recently started following a photo a day prompt on #fmsphotoaday.
 Let me know if you decide to join in the fun!

Have a great rest of your week! Until next time!
xo, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment