Sunday, May 31, 2015

A Week in CASL photos: May 25th- May 31st!

Happy Sunday!  I am glad you stopped by to visit me today! Hope you are all enjoying and having a wonderful relaxing weekend! The girls and I have been busy out in the garden, planting corn, sunflowers and zucchini. Then Lindsay and I had fun making a concrete garden stone. Oh my goodness, almost ten years ago, I made three stones for my MILs garden of the 3 oldest children, Marissa, when she was about 11, Josh 5 and Katelyn 2. Lindsay, keeps eyeing those stones and wondering when we were going to make hers. Today is going to be that day!

What I like about doing a Photo365, is that I get to share with you a peek into what my week has been like, and possibly a sneak peek to what next week will bring. I've tried 365 Photo or Daily photo memes several times before, and surprisingly, I am getting farther posting my photos once a week, instead of once a day. It makes a big difference, and it's really nice to look back and see a slice of my day!

May 25th- Happy Memorial Day!
 
 
 
May 26th- Daily Routine- Dinnertime....Steak Fajita Burritos
 
 
May 27th- Borrowed...These are some wonderful cookbooks, I borrowed from the library for some Summer reading! I am especially liking the Coastal Living one, and my husband found a smoker, and he's enjoying the BBQ one. The Smitten Kitchen one, if you enjoy reading her blog, as I have for years (seriously, between her and David Lebovitz, my mouth has watered over many of their blog posts) you'll enjoy her cookbook. The cancer cookbook; it's intriguing to me to learn about the cancer fighting properties of anti-oxidants in food. I try to eat berries and broccoli (or other green leafy vegetables, like kale, spinach, and romaine) everyday!
 
 
May 28th- Pink- The children and I have been getting out, walking to the rec center not to far from our house, and these stunning trees, full of these delicate pink 'orchid' like blooms, with a faint sweet fragrance, line the walkway. I really wanted to find out what the name of the tree was, and found out that it is called Chilopsis linearis or 'Desert Willow'. I'm even thinking of putting one in our back yard!
 
 
 
May 29th- Starts with 'S'....Sculpture of a Succulent....Love these planters!
 
 
May 30th- Over there....Four Beautiful Horse statues 'Over There'!
 
 
 
May 31st- Hahahaha....My Silly Girls! Katelyn is even wearing her favorite "Meow-Stache" Tshirt!
 
 
 
 
 Are you on Instagram? You really should be!!  You can find me here on Instagram
 
   I recently started following a photo a day prompt on #fmsphotoaday.
 Let me know if you decide to join in the fun!

Have a great rest of your week! Until next time!
xo, Christine
 
Want to stay connected & up to date with Cherishing A Sweet Life? Don’t forget to follow on FacebookInstagram, & Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment