Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Mother's Day: Weekend Inspiration

I am so glad the weekend is finally here.
 
Visiting my family today, I need a little roadtrip after moving!
 
Both April and May have been super busy months for me!
 
 
 
1. Nothing that alot of chocolate and fun with famiy won't cure!
 
Want to make this incredibly decadent chocolate cake for my Grandmother's Birthday!
 
 
2. For Mother's day Brunch I want to make this and this.
 
 
Here are 15 very beautiful DIY Mother's Day Décor ideas.
 
My favorite is this one.
 
3. With it warming up here in Arizona, the kids have started to ask for Ice cream. Trying to eat healthy, I found this one to be not only looks amazing, but incredibly good for you.
 
4.   Back to trying to eat healthier, and with these past couple months being somewhat stressful and very busy, I am going to try and eat these to help with the stress!
 
5. Here are some inspiring Mother's Day inspiring quotes!
 
My favorite, is
 
"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my Angel Mother!"~ Abraham Lincoln
 
Wishing all of you a lovely weekend, and to all the mothers, relax and enjoy your day!
 
Until next time,
xo Christine
 
 


1 comment: