Monday, May 18, 2015

A Week in CASL photos: May 11th-17th

Happy Monday!  I am glad you stopped by to visit me today! Hope you all had a wonderful relaxing weekend! Is it just me, or did this week just fly by? We did some shopping at IKEA, which I will share about this week, and had a fun belated birthday weekend for Katelyn, which was a night full of giggling, nail painting, swimming with friends, as well as chocolate cake, which I found here, and I wish I had seen this sooner, over here. The girls would have had real fun decorating them. This week, we have Katelyn's graduation from 6th on Wednesday, and their last day of school is on Thursday....Say what! It seems like they just went back to school!

What I like about doing a Photo365, is that I get to share with you a peek into what my week has been like, and possibly a sneak peek to what next week will bring. I've tried 365 Photo or Daily photo memes several times before, and surprisingly, I am getting farther posting my photos once a week, instead of once a day. It makes a big difference, and it's really nice to look back and see a slice of my day!
May 11th- Eyes.. Lindsay has the biggest, bluest eyes.

 
May 12th- Upside Down-Hunt's Pyramid tomb in Papago Park, Phoenix, AZ.

 
May 13th- Hands...For me, whether it's baking, crafting, holding hands, it's all about touch, it's a beautiful thing!!
 
 
May 14th- Heart....My heart is always at the Beach! Here's a peek at one of the gallery walls for my Great room. The heart is just pictured here today for today's prompt!

 
May 15th- I found this....A saguaro cactus in bloom, it is a sight to see, a cactus all covered in blossoms.

 May 16th- Clean...When it's time to clean, I call in the Man with the Muscles...Mr. Clean...With 3 dogs and 3 children, he's here to save the day!

 
May 17th- Home.. This past Friday, it rained here in Arizona. It doesn't just rain, it's more like a flash flood, I think we got about an inch in an hour, and it isn't even Monsoon season yet! What happens, is literally, large grassy areas, (and surprisingly our yard at the new house didn't this year, but at our old house last year it did) become the prettiest of lakes. I checked this morning, and the water was receding.
Now I can't complain, it should be pushing 100F by now, and it's supposed to be in the 80s all week. I'll take it, thank you! I'd like a little more Springtime, please!


 Are you on Instagram? You really should be!!  You can find me here on Instagram
 
   I recently started following a photo a day prompt on #fmsphotoaday.
 Let me know if you decide to join in the fun!

Have a great rest of your week! Until next time!
xo, Christine

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe you guys had that much rain! i love your week in pictures. your life looks like a happy adventure and i know your making lots of fun memories with the girls. hugs, coco

    ReplyDelete