Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Week in CASL photos: February 19- February 25

I am so glad you stopped by to visit me today! What I love about Wednesday is that I get to share with you a peek into what my week has been like, and possibly a sneak peek to what next week will bring. I've tried 365 Photo or Daily photo memes several times before, and surprisingly, I am getting farther posting my photos once a week, instead of once a day. It makes a big difference, and it's really nice to look back and see a slice of my day!

February 19th...Fresh...Love the smell of fresh lemon and basil. I made a delicious Lemon-Basil butter, that I added to my Greek Lemon-Basil chicken soup. Finishing the soup with the butter gives it a rich, velvety taste, giving it that happy combo of the lemon basil.

 
February 20th- This is so me...It was a gorgeous night out. Had the windows down, you couldn't help but not put your hands out the window. Why this is so me? I love road trips. The feel of the open road. Just to drive, finding new adventures. Spring break is in a week and a half, and I'm getting super excited. Heads it's California, Tails it's Vegas.
 
 
February 21st- Matching...My favorite pair of earrings. I love these shell earrings. They remind me of the ocean. If you are looking for a project to chase away the winter blues, over at 11 Gables, she has a gorgeous project involving gold leaf and shells! Which would really brighten up my day!

 
February 22nd- Macro...I don't really own a Macro lens, I just use either my phone or my tablet to take pictures. Macro photography is photography producing photographs of small items larger than life size. For keeping a clear shot, I think I did pretty good. If you couldn't allready tell, I love photography. My father was a really great photographer. Back in the 70s he took most of my baby and toddler photos in black and whites that are very dear to me. My oldest daughter, living in Washington state, has taken some amazing shots of Mt. Baker and of the surrounding forests. For me Photography captures the beauty of our world. Here's a shot of a Daffodil I picked up this past
weekend.
 
 
 
February 23rd- Fixing...My original thought was to take a shot of me fixing dinner, but after I stepped outside I thought this shot, fixing for a storm at dusk was prettier, than the one of me sautéing chicken breasts. Living here in Arizona, this seems to be the norm. One day it's gorgeous, the next it's rainy and freezing. I shouldn't complain, it's no where near negative temperatures.


February 24th... 12:00...My lunch...Mediterranean Quinoa salad...This is a sneak peek of a recipe I will be posting tomorrow. Again, loving the lemon basil flavors, quinoa, red bell pepper, and avocado with feta cheese. Delish!

 
I am missing a day, this morning I need to take my daughter to a doctors appointment. She's had a really bad cough that won't go away. Will update this post when I get back!
 

Are you on Instagram?  You really should be!!  I recently started a photo a day prompt on #fmsphotoaday.

 

 Let me know if you decide to join in the fun!
Have a great rest of your week! Until next time!
xo, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment