Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Week in CASL Photos February 5- February 11

I am so glad you stopped by to visit me today! What I love about Wednesday is that I get to share with you a peek into what my week has been like, and possibly a sneak peek to what next week will bring. I've tried 365 Photo or Daily photo memes several times before, and surprisingly, I am getting farther posting my photos once a week, instead of once a day. It makes a big difference, and it's really nice to look back and see a slice of my day!



Day 36: Something Blue...Blueberries in a Blue bowl. This week I shared my Blueberry-Lemon cupcakes with Lemon cream cheese frosting. One of my favorite combinations Lemons and Blueberries!
 
 
Day 37: Makes me Smile...Sister love, and the quilt. My mother made this for Lindsay's Birthday! These two may not get along all the time, but when they do it melts my heart!
 
 
 
 
Day 38: Stripes...Happy 9th Birthday my sweet blue eyed girl!!
 
 
 
Day 39: In my bag (vase)...I thought you would find these pretty tulips more interesting than what is in my bag.
 
 
Day 40: Energy...Most days, I have a smoothie! Today I am sharing my Green tea, Apple/Pear, Spinach with ginger and vanilla flavored Greek yogurt! Looking for more smoothie Inspiration. Follow my Smoothie Pinterest board.
 
 
Day 41: This inspires me...My sister in law gave this to me as a "just because" gift! Love her, love this quote!! Reminds me to Never Stop Dreaming!!
 
 
Day 42: (almost) On my wall...Getting ready to hang a 4 photo picture frame I finally found at Goodwill! Here is the before picture of my daughter's new IKEA Rast dresser. After pics coming soon. Waiting on my husband to make a top, and the feet to come in. HERE is the pin, that she has in mind for the dresser.
 
 
If you are interested I am following THIS photo a day prompt!

You can  Follow me here on Instagram !

Let me know if you decide to join in the fun!
Have a great rest of your week! Until next time!

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Christine! I totally get it about your girls....mine fight also, and when they get along it is sooo sweet. What a great quote about living your dreams ;-)

    ReplyDelete