Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Follow #12

Happy Friday friends! I hope you had a great week! It's been a "Guess what today is going to be like" kind of week here. One day it's been nice and warm, the next day it's been cold and chilly. Rain storms are forecasted this weekend, like they were last weekend. Saturday, Katelyn has a Robotics competition at ASU all day, with schools from all over the Valley. Surprisingly, while she wants to be an Equine vet, she shares her father's love for electronics. Her coach, worked on the animatronics at Disneyworld. Lindsay even jokes about one day her sister will build a robot to do housework. I asked her what would she do if she didn't have her chores to do! Of course she said "Have Fun"!      The Jetson way of life is not too far off, my friends!

I wait all week for this day! Friday Follow's are one of my favorite post, because I hope it helps you to find new and inspiring blogs to follow! Thanks to Pinterest and Instagram their Inspiration gave me so many ideas, with too many being my favorites, that  I would really love to share them all with you. I just don't want to take up all of your time, so here are a couple to spread the love and inspiration!


Love the book shelf with the drawers. She also has some amazing burlap projects!

Facebook     Instagram     g+      pinterest     twitter 


When I first popped in, I instantly enjoyed her graceful style! Love the hanging bedside artwork, and printable calendar, not to mention the simple beauty of the pussywillows!





 This isn't a new blog for me, but if you are looking for inspiration on Chic Coastal Living, then this is fabulous blog to add to your list!




Her home is just that....Enchanting!



Have a great weekend! Until next time!
xo, Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment