Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A Week in CASL Photos January 29- February 4

I am so glad you stopped by to visit me today! What I love about Wednesday is that I get to share with you a peek into what my week has been like, and possibly a sneak peek to what next week will bring. I've tried 365 Photo or Daily photo memes several times before, and surprisingly, I am getting farther posting my photos once a week, instead of once a day. It makes a big difference, and it's really nice to look back and see a slice of my day!
 
January 29: Winter... I am not going to complain, about how cold it has been here. We've only gotten at most 3 days that were chilly and rainy. My thoughts and prayers are for those of you that are in the North and North East, that you are safe and warm.
 
 
 
January 30:  My favorite food...Spicy Italian Sausage Penne pasta with Red Peppers, Onions topped with Provolone cheese..I could eat this every day! I learned a new trick instead of draining the pasta, I cooked it with a 2 cups chicken stock and a jar of Marinara, came out perfect!
 
 
January 31: On my Plate... This morning, it was time for a Sweet, Strawberry-Orange smoothie.
 
 
Febuary 1: On top..Believe it or Not this is the first time I have made a No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake..It's not box, but made with Cream Cheese and Condensed milk. First and most importantly, I love to Bake! With that said, I'm not a fan of No-Bake! Don't get me wrong this was amazingly creamy and I would use this in a pinch for a last minute needed dessert, but I prefer the texture and taste of a baked Cheesecake. I got the recipe from Eagle Brand.
 
 
 
Febuary 2: Mail...It's tax time and I'm not sure if I am more excited to receive my Fry's Customer Loyalty coupons, or the Guest Appreciation Event for Jared's
 
 
 
February 3: Water...There is something Zen like about floating Orchids. Here is an interesting fact about Orchids, some Orchids are highly prized for their scent. In fact, there is an Orchid that smells like Chocolate. Now I could enjoy the smell of chocolate, without all those bothersome calories.
 

February 4: Reward...Ha...I know what you are thinking...'Chocolate'. If you ask me, what movie I have seen more than 5x...I'd of course say 'Frozen'. Whenever Elsa and Anna say 'Chocolate', I get the sensation of chocolate melting in my mouth...Anyways, no, my reward, (you know as a Mom, tell me I'm not alone in this, but I feel sometimes like the cook, the maid, the chauffeur, the doctor...etc).. to myself, was going to Michaels and getting an apothecary jar to make this Coastal Succulent Garden, which has absolutely nothing to do with Chocolate, but very pretty to look at. Feeling Inspired to make one check out this post from Sand and Sisal.



If you are interested I am following THIS photo a day prompt!

You can  Follow me here on Instagram !

Let me know if you decide to join in the fun!
Have a great rest of your week! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment