Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A Week in CASL photos: March 5-March 11

I am so glad you stopped by to visit me today! What I love about Wednesday is that I get to share with you a peek into what my week has been like, and possibly a sneak peek to what next week will bring. I've tried 365 Photo or Daily photo memes several times before, and surprisingly, I am getting farther posting my photos once a week, instead of once a day. It makes a big difference, and it's really nice to look back and see a slice of my day!

 
March 5- Out my window...This is another photo taken by my daughter in Washington, since I would love to see Cherry blossoms out my window. For those of you with snow and ice just melting, Spring is right around the corner!
 
 
 
March 6- Remedy- Last week, was a crazy one, last week of school before Spring break, dentist appointments, just busy, busy....My remedy pretty flowers, a new Spring candle, and Cadbury's cream egg. Yummmm...my favorite!
 
 
March 7- Sweet....When it comes to candy, I'm not a huge fan. I'm more of a chocolate lover. My husband loves Saltwater taffy! One of the things that makes our home happy! Also, I found this Irish Blessing you can find it here! The picture frame I just pained it with Folk Art Metallic paint in 'Emerald Green'!
 
 
March 8- Young- Here is a picture of me when I was 2 with my Grandmother. This was the day my brother was born, and she spent the day with me. Grandma's are the best! One of my favorite times, I also remember baking with her in her small kitchen. She's always been very close to me.
Crazy as it sounds, I am almost the same age as she is here, now, minus the 70s glasses. 

 

March 9- Make...This week I've been busy in the kitchen. One of last week's dinners...Chicken Piccata. I also made my first Guinness Chocolate cake with Baileys cream cheese filling! Again two of my favorite things, chocolate and lemons.

 
March 10- Spring wouldn't be spring without pretty flowers. What a great way to repurpose a wine bottle, to make a vase out of it.
This inspiration came to me from this post on repurposing bottles and jars.
 
 
March 11- My Happy Place- If you all couldn't tell, my happy place is definitely in the kitchen! I would even go so far to call my kitchen my office! It's where I spend most of my day, most of the time with my family. It makes me happy to spend time with all my girls (my son, my family and my friends too) cooking with them, laughing with them, just being together! Chicken enchiladas with salsa verde is on the menu tonight!

Are you on Instagram?  You really should be!!  I recently started a photo a day prompt on #fmsphotoaday.
 Let me know if you decide to join in the fun!

Have a great rest of your week! Until next time!
xo, Christine

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great week Christine! The chicken piccata looks delicious, and you daughter looks like she is having fun making chicken enchiladas ;-) Thanks for sharing.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. My happy place is my kitchen too :)

    I always lookout pictures and think, my mom or grandma, etc were the same age as I am now. It's such an odd feeling, isn't it?

    xo

    ReplyDelete