Friday, March 13, 2015

Follow Friday #14: Spring edition Part 2



Happy Friday friends! I hope you had a great week! It's been a fun Spring break over here. This weekend, we're taking a little road trip up to Northern Arizona to visit with family! I was hoping, yesterday to buy a rose bush or two at Baker's Nursery in Phoenix, and was sad to find out they had closed! My mom has a nursery by her (not the same), but I'm hoping to come back with a new rose bush for the new house! Me and the girls did find our way to Home Depot where we picked up these super cute knobs for my accent table, which I did get all painted, just waiting for my husband to resurface and clear stain it.


I wait all week for this day! Friday Follow's are one of my favorite post, because I hope it helps you to find new and inspiring blogs to follow! Thanks to Pinterest and Instagram their Inspiration gave me so many ideas, with too many being my favorites, that  I would really love to share them all with you. I just don't want to take up all of your time, so here are a couple to spread the love and inspiration!


What is there not to love about this Spring Mantle from Domestically Speaking!!
Speckled eggs, Mason jars, tulips!
Simply, beautiful! She also has some amazing DIYs!
 
facebook    g+    twitter    Pinterest   
 
 
What'cha think about this Easter wreath? Isn't it gorgeous!! Love all the vibrant Spring colors!
Check out how to make it @ the very talented Nest of Posies!
 
Facebook      Instagram     Twitter      Pinterest      g+ 
 
 
 

 
Aren't these naturally dyed eggs stunning? So is Dreamy Whites blog, be sure and check her blog out!
 
 
 
 
Love the name of her blog and her style! Very refreshing and I'm enjoying reading her series on
 No Cost Decorating, using what you all ready have!
 
Facebook      g+     Instagram     Pinterest     twitter
 
Have a great weekend! Until next time!
xo, Christine
 

No comments:

Post a Comment