Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Follow #13: Looks like Spring

Happy Friday friends! I hope you had a great week! Last week, I told you about Katelyn having a Robotics competition at ASU. Her team did an amazing job, they took 16th place out of 31! To start the weekend off, Lindsay wants to get out in the garden and plant some tomato plants, (this girl has an incredible green thumb, if it weren't for her all of my plants would die), and some basil!
 
I wait all week for this day! Friday Follow's are one of my favorite post, because I hope it helps you to find new and inspiring blogs to follow! Thanks to Pinterest and Instagram their Inspiration gave me so many ideas, with too many being my favorites, that  I would really love to share them all with you. I just don't want to take up all of your time, so here are a couple to spread the love and inspiration!

 

One thing about me I love David Austin roses, and I am loving the pretty spring colors of these pillows and art wall gallery from The Happy housie. She has some amazing DIYs too!

 
Pinterest      Facebook     Twitter     Instagram
 
 
A new blog for me! If I could choose a decorating style that best suits my personality, this would be it, Vintage French!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Can you say "Wow"!! Not only do I love the color of this dresser, but her hand painted detail is gorgeous! Not to mention how cute is the little bluebird print! If you are looking for a remedy for those winter blahs, have a look at Color Saturated life, it will definitely bring color to your world!
 
Pinterest     Instagram     Twitter     Facebook
 
 
 
 
Aren't these bunnies cute? If you are looking for a little touch of Spring, Clean and Scentsible has gotten together with 20 other talented bloggers to create Spring Vignettes with Free Printables!
My favorite1 and Myfavorite2 . Let me know which one is yours!
 
 
facebook     g+     Instagram     Pinterest     Twitter
 
Have a great weekend! Until next time!
xo, Christine

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine, thanks for the visit to my blog and the new blogs to visit! Have a nice Sunday!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete