Monday, April 27, 2015

A Week in CASL Photos: April 20th-April 26

Good morning! I am glad you stopped by to visit me today! How was your weekend? Besides unpacking, we took time off to celebrate moving in by visiting the Home and Garden Show in Phoenix on Saturday, to see The Property Brothers. I am still excited from seeing them! Here's my post about our visit! Later that night, Katelyn had a birthday party to attend, oh my word, the mother had 20 tweenage girls to entertain! She said it was better than 20- 5 year olds. Anyways, I was amazed! While she was at her party, I got to working on my French hand painted end table. Then yesterday, we just unpacked. The one tiny detail about this house, that I am really going to see as a challenge, is the kitchen is only about 3/4s the size of my other kitchen, and I have half the counter space, but the Master bedroom is downstairs, so I will be ok with that. It was a glorious, Spring day, with April showers and cooler temperatures, which made the weekend perfect!

What I like about doing a Photo365, is that I get to share with you a peek into what my week has been like, and possibly a sneak peek to what next week will bring. I've tried 365 Photo or Daily photo memes several times before, and surprisingly, I am getting farther posting my photos once a week, instead of once a day. It makes a big difference, and it's really nice to look back and see a slice of my day!
April 20th-This happened today..Looking for an easy dinner to make while moving, and with April being Grilled cheese month, I give you a Grilled provolone cheese sandwhich with sautéed mushrooms and onions. Add a fresh, green salad, makes a quick and easy meal.



April 21st- Season- I love anything with Chipotle or chili...Carnitas seasoned with chipotle, roasted garlic and salt.


April 22nd- Mess...Celebrating Earth Day 2015...She is a beautiful mess, when she gets her hands dirty, planting seeds for Earth Day!


April 23rd- Snack- Today it's fresh strawberries, red seedless grapes, and bananas.


April 24th- Full frame..Saw this gorgeous collection of succulents today!

 
April 25th- I sat here...The new spot for my bench, under a huge shade tree. I can't wait to plant a beautiful container full of sun loving flowers, to sit next to it! Right now I have my favorite lavender plant!
 
 

April 26th- 4 oclock- Starbuck's Strawberries and Crème with the new Better Homes and Garden Magazine...It's a perfect breaktime for this Momma! Looking for a Copy Cat recipe for the Strawberries and Crème, you can find it HERE.

 
 
Are you on Instagram?  You really should be!!  I recently started following a photo a day prompt on #fmsphotoaday.
 Let me know if you decide to join in the fun!

Have a great rest of your week! Until next time!
xo, Christine

1 comment:

  1. Hi CB,
    I want to get some succulents. What types do you have?
    LL ;-)

    ReplyDelete