Sunday, April 5, 2015

A Week+ in CASL photos: March 26- April 5

I am so glad you stopped by to visit me today! This week is a little different and a little longer, Sundays are going to be the day for my Weekly Photos for now! What I like about doing a Photo365, is that I get to share with you a peek into what my week has been like, and possibly a sneak peek to what next week will bring. I've tried 365 Photo or Daily photo memes several times before, and surprisingly, I am getting farther posting my photos once a week, instead of once a day. It makes a big difference, and it's really nice to look back and see a slice of my day!
 
March 26- Something White - This is Buddy! I wanted to name him Ghost or Boo. Everyone else just calls him Buddy!
 
March 27-Love- My oldest daughter! Loved visiting with her this past weekend!
 
 
March 28- Given-  I gave this succulent to my daughter to take back with her. She loves succulents. This one is called 'Flap Jack'!



March 29- Zen- When I think of Zen...I think of Cherry blossoms...Here in the Southwest you don't see very many Pear, Plum or Cherry trees...What we do have are Palo Verde trees..It has only been a couple days since our tree exploded into blooms..Now the bees are buzzing, we saw a baby hummingbird yesterday...And there is a morning dove nest, nestled in its boughs...When I think of Zen I think refreshing..and these blooms remind me of Springtime. Today is going to be a day with never ending blue skies.
 
March 30-On my table- Homework, backpacks, jackets, pens and pencils...It's a school kind of day!

 
March 31-Two Tone- I have a love and hate relationship with this rose bush. Every bloom is different and gorgeous, ranging from pale pink to bright orange in different tones...but it also has the most evil of thorns.

 
April 1- Lunch- Chicken Quesadilla with Sautéed squash and sirracha !

 
April 2-Building- Our new Home!! To see the inside, visit my post on One Room Challenge!

 
April 3-This is Good- Springtime in Paris Strawberry Macarons

 
April 4-Where I stood- My first rose garden...I am going to miss these beauties.

 
April 5- Egg- He is Risen! Wishing you and your families a beautiful and blessed Easter!
Matthew 28:6 He is risen from the dead, just as he said would happen.

 
 
 

Are you on Instagram?  You really should be!!  I recently started a photo a day prompt on #fmsphotoaday.
 Let me know if you decide to join in the fun!

Have a great rest of your week! Until next time!
xo, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment