Friday, April 10, 2015

Follow Friday #18


Happy Friday friends! So how was your week? We've had a great week! Spring is in full force here. Yesterday, I was lucky enough to see the very first bloom on my Pineapple Guava Tree!

This weekend my mother is coming down for a visit, and we are going to do a little shopping; antiquing, fabric shopping (for new pillows, and either IKEA or Home Goods). Last night, we rented 'Into the Woods'. I had mixed feelings. It is a great musical, and any movie Johnny Depp is in, I'm not disappointed, but the ending just seemed strange, and drawn out. My husband is funny. Since the master bedroom is downstairs, he's pushing to be moved into the new house this weekend, instead of next, because he doesn't want to walk up stairs any more. Go to love him!
I wait all week for this day! Friday Follow's are one of my favorite post, because I hope it helps you to find new and inspiring blogs to follow! Thanks to Pinterest and Instagram their Inspiration gave me so many ideas, with too many being my favorites, that  I would really love to share them all with you. I just don't want to take up all of your time, so here are a couple to spread the love and inspiration!

This week, I wanted to try something a little different, than just share, I want this to be more interactive and fun! For this week, I want to hear from you...I want to know who inspires you.
Here's the plan:
1. Post a comment, tagging an individual (or individuals) who inspired you this past week.
2. Visit and follow at least one of those mentioned. A comment is always nice...:)
3. Spread the love of inspiring others by reposting this photo and asking your friends to do the same as above (kindly provide photo credit to @mscraftberrybush). 



You all know how much I LOVE color! This is just what I needed to see! With moving, it's hard to stay inspired, when you are taking things down and all you can see are plain, bare walls. I wasn't sure about dyeing our brown eggs, just  how exactly they would turn out! I saw these, and was amazed how vibrant the colors truly are! So, next year, definitely dyeing our brown eggs!
 Also, this blog is simply beautiful!


Houzz      Pinterest     Twitter     LinkedIn



I visit blogs, a lot!! At first, it seemed like this was my first time visiting her blog, but then the more I looked around, I remembered visiting before. This time I stayed a little while longer, and what drew me in the first time, was her style. My daughter Katelyn, has been asking to paint bird houses, and I kept thinking how sweet these birdhouses are, my daughter would love to do something like this!

Simply Vintageous

Twitter     Hometalk     Pinterest     Facebook     b+


Three words: Lovely, charming and simply beautiful!
Petite Michelle Louise

Instagram     Pinterest     G+      bloglovin    





Very pretty blog! It's lovely, soft and inviting!
Restoration House



 Let's see how much love and inspiration we can spread together.
Have a lovely weekend! Until next time!

xo Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment