Monday, June 8, 2015

A Week in CASL photos: June 1- June 7

Happy Monday!  I am glad you stopped by to visit me today! Hope you all had a fun and relaxing weekend! It was a fun birthday weekend around here! The girls baked cupcakes, while I was busy in the kitchen. Lindsay gave her grandmother the stepping stone she made. I didn't get a chance to get a picture, but if they say a picture is worth a thousand words, Oh My! I love that her and my oldest daughter are so artistic and creative, because Lindsay not only painted the stone with all these bright colors, she even gave her handprint finger nails as she painted them this peacock green color! I'll be sure and get a picture next time I visit my mother in law!

What I like about doing a Photo365, is that I get to share with you a peek into what my week has been like, and possibly a sneak peek to what next week will bring. I've tried 365 Photo or Daily photo memes several times before, and surprisingly, I am getting farther posting my photos once a week, instead of once a day. It makes a big difference, and it's really nice to look back and see a slice of my day!

June 1- Many...Too many Sprinkles *never* If you like Ice Cream, be sure to check out my Giveaway going on until June 15, and my Ice Cream Social going on for the month of June.


June 2- Starts with B- Almost Brunch...Blackberries and Bananas in a blue bowl!


June 3-Looking Up- I love looking up in the sky to see the moon against a blue sky!


June 4-Looking down...My very first Peonies..I am swooning!!So Pretty, love it! Found them at Trader Joes!

 
June 5th- About Me...Me, my husband, my children, and the things I love, mostly coastal, seashells, tropical colors, and turquoise ocean waves. The almost completed gallery wall, just missing one more photo!
 

 
June 6th- Silly- This past weekend, for the birthday party, my husband and sister in law, decided to recreate an old photo.
 
 
June 7th- Forgotten...While at the party we were all reminiscing over old photos. We found this one, of me and my husband going to prom. My sister in law was asking me to find pictures of my husband with hair, or as she called them 'hair photos'. I forgot this year marked 25 years, since prom, and graduation. We admit it, but almost forget what my husband looked like with hair, and for the life of all of us, we couldn't remember who's white car was in the driveway!
 
 

Are you on Instagram? You really should be!!  You can find me here on Instagram
 
   I recently started following a photo a day prompt on #fmsphotoaday.
 Let me know if you decide to join in the fun!

Have a great rest of your week! Until next time!
xo, Christine
 
Want to stay connected & up to date with Cherishing A Sweet Life? Don’t forget to follow on FacebookInstagram, & Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I created an account for instagram, but just can't motivate myself to use it...LOL. I'm trying...but not very hard! :-)

    ReplyDelete