Friday, June 12, 2015

Follow Friday #25: Summer Getaway

Happy beautiful Friday!! What a whirlwind of a week it was here; which included one trip to urgent care, two trips to the pharmacy, and two birthday parties, and one small luncheon. My mom is coming this weekend, for my brother's birthday, (I'm just serving a small lunch), and my nephew's first birthday party this weekend. I was hoping to take a road trip this weekend, but it looks like plans changed, and we will be headed some where, destinations known, just not sure in which way we are headed for next weekend!

For Follow Fridays from now on, I will be featuring 4 different blogs, one cooking/baking, one gardening, one décor/style, and one crafting.


Chocolate Chip Graham Cracker cookies by Handle the Heat

Oh my, how yummy do these look! I need a big class of tall and very cold milk to go with them!

Twitter     Facebook      Pinterest     Instagram    




Looking for Tropical bohemian decorating inspiration, I love all the bright colors, patterns and all the lush, green tropical foilage; the colored bottles, and the gallery art. Very fun home tour!




When I found this blog looking up DIY projects for Shibori, I came back to her blog, and was absolutely amazed at her lovely and creative DIY projects.
Twitter     Facebook     Instagram      Pinterest     g+     bloglovin
If you are having a one of those days, where nothing seems to be running smoothly, or I like to call it 'Organized Chaos'...when I first started reading this blog, and reading her posts, it was almost as I was transported to this lush, green garden, where I could meander down pathways, relaxing and calming me with every step. She also has some gorgeous flower arrangements.


Hope you all have a great day!
Until next time!
xo Christine
 

Cherishing A Sweet Life






No comments:

Post a Comment