Friday, June 5, 2015

Follow Friday 24: Summertime Fun


Happy Friday! Hope your week has been going well!! What a week we've had, we went from triple digits of 108F earlier this week, to today it's pouring down rain with thunder and lightening! Crazy Arizona weather! This week, I've been busy getting ready for my father in law's birthday which is actually today, and my brother's birthday, tomorrow, and we are celebrating on Sunday! I finished getting my gallery art wall up, and Nana's table all set up in the Great room. It's been awhile since, I mentioned finishing up the decorating for the One Room Challenge, although I didn't finish in six weeks, it's coming along nicely. More pictures coming soon! Yesterday, I picked up my first bunch of Peonies at Trader Joes, and I am swooning over all their pink, prettiness, with their flirty ruffles, and sweet fragrance! Simply beautiful!

For Follow Fridays from now on, I will be featuring 4 different blogs, one cooking/baking, one gardening, one décor/style, and one crafting.

 
 
A Garden designer who loves to write about the Gardens and plants she sees. Her writing and photography are simply amazing!
 
 
 
 
I absolutely love this skirt, with it's tropical flair! There is something about the bright, lime green color of the strappy heels that makes me happy!
 
Facebook       Twitter      Pinterest     Instagram
 
 
      
Raspberry-Rhubarb Pie by JavaCupcake

Summertime brings back memories of dinners at my great-grandaunt's house. She would always make root beer floats for me and my brother, and she'd always make a rhubarb pie, something I have never made. Which is on my list to make this year!

Bloglovin      Facebook       Twitter     Instagram     Pinterest     G+



Framed Summer Fun List by StephanieLynn

We'll be on mission to find some Fireflies to catch! I can check off quite a few on the list. This would also make a great printable or chalkboard art!

Pinterest       Facebook      Twitter      Instagram      G+       Bloglovin

  Hope you have a lovely and relaxing weekend!
Until next time!
xo Christine

Want to stay connected & up to date with Cherishing A Sweet Life? Don’t forget to follow on FacebookInstagram, & Pinterest!  
 
 
 


1 comment: