Friday, February 13, 2015

Follow Friday #10: Boxwood Wreaths, Pops of Color with Roses and Chocolate

Happy Friday friends! I hope you had a great week! Compared to last week, which was cold and rainy, this week, it's been in the 80s and quite warm. Which has been good, I've been out in the garden, checking on my tulips, planted some basil, and pruned my roses.

 It has been a busy week. Lindsay's birthday was fun. We saw both the new Sponge Bob movie, and Paddington. I didn't think I'd like Paddington, but Nicole Kidman and I recognized Hugh Bonneville from Downton Abbey, starred in it, and it actually was a very good movie. It made me feel like making marmalade!!

This week, I am finishing up on one if not two projects, my accent table and Katelyn's dresser. I was hoping to have one done this week, but I had to have my husband  bring in the heavy artillery, a small sander. I've picked the color out for the accent table, and Katelyn is choosing between white/ with aqua ombre, or coral with darker shaded stripes.  Her room is purple, so we'll see what surprises this dresser brings us, because a purple dresser would be just too much purple, and I don't feel like painting a room, maybe later this summer.

I wait all week for this day! Friday Follow's are one of my favorite post, because I hope it helps you to find new and inspiring blogs to follow! Thanks to Pinterest and Instagram their Inspiration gave me so many ideas, with too many being my favorites, that  I would really love to share them all with you. I just don't want to take up all of your time, so here are a couple to spread the love and
inspiration!

After I saw these amazing topiaries, I was looking for some inspiration for Boxwood wreaths. I have three small grapevine wreaths, that I wanted to turn into boxwood wreaths, and I found this post!
 
 
Facebook     Twitter     G+     Pinterest     Instagram
 
 
 
I love her style! While I love neutral, (eventually I want more white in my house), it's the pop of color that strikes me! Also, she offers some tips on how to Create an Elegant Home on a Budget!
 
 
Facebook     Pinterest     Instagram
 
 
 
 
Oh my gosh! I love the name of her blog, and her perfect style of using "pops of color"!
 
 
 
 
 

 
Looking for more inspiration, look no further! I found a blog that I share so much in common with. She loves roses, and chocolate as much as I do, and shares an abundance of inspiration!
 
 
     Facebook     Pinterest      Twitter     b+ 
 
Have a Great Weekend and Happy Valentine's Day! Until Next time!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring those blogs! There was a lot of pretty in them :)

    ReplyDelete