Friday, February 6, 2015

Follow Friday #9:

Happy Friday friends! I hope you had a great week! It’s a cold and sunny day here in AZ, with it warming up to 80 today! I've been able to get out in the yard, finished pruning my roses, planted some basil and zucchini, and checked on my tulips, which are growing great!

My daughter's birthday party with her friends is tomorrow, and then I am taking the girls to go see the New SpongeBob movie! My daughter has been counting down the days, she's so excited! My family came down from Prescott this past Tuesday for dinner, and then my inlaws are coming over for dinner for her birthday this Tuesday, and I am making my Verde Chicken Enchiladas and Spanish rice. It's been a busy week here, but I am glad it is finally Friday! If you have plans for this weekend, I hope you get to spend time with the ones you love!

 I wait all week for this day! Friday Follow's are one of my favorite post, because I hope it helps you to find new and inspiring blogs to follow! Thanks to Pinterest and Instagram their Inspiration gave me so many ideas, with too many being my favorites, that  I would really love to share them all with you. I just don't want to take up all of your time, so here are a couple to spread the love and
inspiration!

 
Homemade Valentine Oreos! These are a must try!
 
 
Facebook     G+     Instagram     Pinterest    
 





 
 
Love her use of neutrals, with pops of color in my favorite color pallets.
 
Facebook      Pinterest       Instagram    g+ 
 
 
 
 
 
Facebook      Instagram      Pinterest      g+
 
 
 
 
Crushing on this pillow! Don't get me wrong, my husband loves a room with a feminine touch, but not too girly (and he thinks too many roses in a bedroom is too girly). But this pillow, I don't think he could say No too. You know what I mean!
 
 
Facebook      Pinterest      Instagram      g+
 
 
 Have a Great weekend! Until next time!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment