Wednesday, March 4, 2015

A Week in CASL photos: February 26- March 4

I am so glad you stopped by to visit me today! What I love about Wednesday is that I get to share with you a peek into what my week has been like, and possibly a sneak peek to what next week will bring. I've tried 365 Photo or Daily photo memes several times before, and surprisingly, I am getting farther posting my photos once a week, instead of once a day. It makes a big difference, and it's really nice to look back and see a slice of my day!


 
February 26- Grow....How does my garden grow? Here are my first tulips of Spring!!
 
 
 
February 27- Still Life...When I think of Still life photos, I think back to art class and the first thing that came to mind was a bowl of apples. As it just happened, I planned a post on an Upside down cake. Pineapple, being my husband's favorite, but I wanted to put a new twist on an old favorite. What I came up with was a Maple-Cinnamon Apple Upside down cake, and let me tell you, it was absolutely mouth watering, delicious!! 
 

 
February 28- Thank you! Thank you God for another amazing day!


 

 
 

March 1- Begins with R....This is my Nana's "R"ecipe for her New England clam chowder, that I will share with you soon! One thing I truly love is anything hand written and the stories behind them.
 
March 2- Part of me...My family. Me, my husband, his mom and dad, his sister, and our brother in law, and my nieces and nephew.
 
 
March 3- Open...I can't wait until I can open this door to our new home, and a new chapter in our lives. If all goes well, we should close escrow at the end of the month! :) Not only opening this door, but thanks to a dear friend, for giving me the idea for a new job opportunity, starting soon. Mostly just a couple hours here and there, but with great potential to lead me on a path to the job I didn't initially want, but as well all are familiar with life has a funny way of showing you what you truly need to be a part of! In a way life has kind of come full circle for me, with my son being diabetic, prompting me to go to school to become a registered dietician, receiving my Associates of Science in Nutrition (which I still need my Bachelors for the RD), to now, one step closer to not really a dream I've had, but one that is coming to be my reality! More to come!
 

March 4- Geometric...Lately I have this fascination with shells. I am looking for a fun DIY with shells, but in the meantime, I did find while surfing the web, this web site that identifies sea shells. It's amazing how many types of shells there actually are. You can find this website at
I Love Shelling!

Are you on Instagram?  You really should be!!  I recently started a photo a day prompt on #fmsphotoaday.
 Let me know if you decide to join in the fun!

Have a great rest of your week! Until next time!
xo, Christine
 Sharing with:

Totally Terrific Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment