Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A Week in CASL photos: March 12- March 18

I am so glad you stopped by to visit me today! What I love about Wednesday is that I get to share with you a peek into what my week has been like, and possibly a sneak peek to what next week will bring. I've tried 365 Photo or Daily photo memes several times before, and surprisingly, I am getting farther posting my photos once a week, instead of once a day. It makes a big difference, and it's really nice to look back and see a slice of my day!



March 12-Details: Here's a sneak peek, at the New knobs I found at HomeDepot for my accent table! She's all painted, my husband refinished the top, and now, I just need to put these beauties on.



March 13 -Colorful: One day when I was grocery shopping, these gorgeous beauties caught my eye. I've always loved gerber daisies, especially pink or coral ones. Since there weren't any of those, these one sure are colorful!

 
March 14-Favorite: Yellow roses...My daughter Katelyn actually took this one, on our recent
 trip to Prescott. I didn't edit it, Google did with something called Auto Awesome. I need to investigate more into it. What do you think about the Grunge Vignette?



March 15- Small: This picture, I snapped on a trip up to Sedona, a while back. Hopefully this year, since the children are older, I would like to take them on a hiking trip up there this Summer. I can't believe I was able to get a picture of the 'lil guy as he zoomed by.


March 16-After: Here's another sneak peek at my accent table, 'After' my husband sanded it for me. Oh yeah, he brought home a belt sander for me, and I did use it. Unfortunately, there were a couple scratches that went pretty deep, and one edge that seriously needed an industrial sander to smooth it out! I can't wait for him to bring it home and put it on my accent table.

March 17- Hobby: I know this is a day late, but if you haven't all ready guessed it I really love to bake! This is what I made for St. Patrick's Day, a Guinness chocolate bundt cake with Baileys Cream Cheese filling!


March 18- Text...Believe it or not, I have always wanted to learn calligraphy. After seeing all the chalkboard inspiration on Pinterest, I am really going to make an effort to learn. I found this printable HERE, of a quote from the New Cinderella movie! Has anyone seen it yet? Thinking about taking the girls to see it this weekend! Very simply stated, but very empowering!!

Are you on Instagram?  You really should be!!  I recently started a photo a day prompt on #fmsphotoaday.
 Let me know if you decide to join in the fun!


Have a great rest of your week! Until next time!
xo, Christine

1 comment:

  1. Lovely flowers to get us through the day. :) Ha, I almost missed the hummingbird.

    Madonna

    ReplyDelete