Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Follow #15



Happy Friday friends! I hope you had a great week! I'll admit, this week, was the first week back after Spring break, and I don't know how it is Friday already, but it just flew by! Today we have our final walk through in the new house, and either tonight or tomorrow I am going to take the girls to see Cinderella! I don't know who is more excited me or the girls! Yesterday, I spent part of the day pruning rose bushes, transplanting my first rose bush with the help of Hartwood Roses, and at night I made these scrumptious Lemon tassies!

 
I wait all week for this day! Friday Follow's are one of my favorite post, because I hope it helps you to find new and inspiring blogs to follow! Thanks to Pinterest and Instagram their Inspiration gave me so many ideas, with too many being my favorites, that  I would really love to share them all with you. I just don't want to take up all of your time, so here are a couple to spread the love and inspiration!

 
It's hard for me to choose just one thing I like about this photo! The roses and peonies, the antler, the gold chevron lamp shade, the print on the wingback chair, or even the rug! Cassie's blog is full of fun, color and inspiration! I really love her style!
 
 
Facebook      Twitter     Instagram     Pinterest
 
 
 
 
Visiting her blog, you get a feeling that's cozy and comfy, come sit by the fire and have a cup of tea or hot chocolate!
 
 
Facebook      Twitter     Pinterest     Instagram
 
 
 
 
What I love about this blog, is my new obsession with Green Transferware, especially this
 Green and White bunny transferware over here! Nancy's tablescapes are all incredibly stunning! While it is not really my decorating style, for me there is an overly abundant resource for Transferware and Inspiration!
 
Facebook    Pinterest    Instagram   G+
 
 
 
 
I can't believe I haven't found Wendi's blog before! Ha...What color is this dresser? I see white and gold! Just kidding!! I would love to do something like this! Definitely love her style, be sure to stop by!
 
Facebook     Pinterest     Twitter      Instagram 
 
 
Have a great weekend! Until next time!
xo, Christine
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment