Monday, May 25, 2015

A Week in CASL photos: May 18-24th

Happy Monday!  I am glad you stopped by to visit me today! Hope you are all enjoying and having a wonderful relaxing long weekend!
 
First, I want to take time to remember and to thank those who are serving and who have served and for those who have lost their lives  for our country, so that we can enjoy our freedom.
 
 God Bless America!
 
 
 
 
 
This weekend, has been the first official weekend of Summer vacation, and this is what I needed a little R&R; swimming by the pool, watching a couple of movies, planning a little of the Summer out.
I'll start a Pinterest Summer board tomorrow; quite possibly, and almost maybe some of those pins will actually get made. If not, I still enjoy the inspiration all the same.
 
What I like about doing a Photo365, is that I get to share with you a peek into what my week has been like, and possibly a sneak peek to what next week will bring. I've tried 365 Photo or Daily photo memes several times before, and surprisingly, I am getting farther posting my photos once a week, instead of once a day. It makes a big difference, and it's really nice to look back and see a slice of my day!
 
May 18th- Musical...From my early days of playing piano!
 
 
May 19th- Mood...Which is just about everyday...I want to bake something!!
 
 
May 20th ... Today was a day to celebrate, Katelyn graduated 6th grade!
 
 
 
May 21st- Equal...Celebrating Katelyn graduating
 
 
And my first cookbook review 'Twenty Dinners'!

May 22nd- In a drawer...Every kitchen tool should be here...I never know when children empty the dish washer!!


May 23rd- The Weather- Actually it is a very warm sunny day! It looks like the sky was white washed!


May 24th- Goodtimes...This is where you will find me all weekend...Poolside!


 Are you on Instagram? You really should be!!  You can find me here on Instagram
 
   I recently started following a photo a day prompt on #fmsphotoaday.
 Let me know if you decide to join in the fun!

Have a great rest of your week! Until next time!
xo, Christine
 
Want to stay connected & up to date with Cherishing A Sweet Life? Don’t forget to follow on FacebookInstagram, & Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun week! I hope you guys had a great Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete