Monday, May 11, 2015

A Week in CASL photos: May 4th- May 10th

Happy Monday!  I am glad you stopped by to visit me today! Hope you all had a wonderful relaxing weekend! My weekend roadtrip to visit my family up North in Prescott, was lovley but very cold. My mother actually had snow the day before we arrived. I will have more to share soon!

What I like about doing a Photo365, is that I get to share with you a peek into what my week has been like, and possibly a sneak peek to what next week will bring. I've tried 365 Photo or Daily photo memes several times before, and surprisingly, I am getting farther posting my photos once a week, instead of once a day. It makes a big difference, and it's really nice to look back and see a slice of my day!

May 4th- Something RED- Nothing like the sweet taste of red, ripe strawberries with whipped cream topping! Yummm!
 

May 5th- Today I saw...For Cinco de Mayo Lindsay's class had a really nice party. The parents all brought in homemade Mexican food; enchiladas, beans, tamales, and rice. It was all muy delicioso! Not only did I see my daughter, but the memory quilt her teacher made from all of her students' art work!

 
May 6th- 10o'clock- Nothing like a mid-morning snack to pick me up!
 
 
May 7th- Key- I love anything with old vintage keys! One of the items at HomeGoods, I almost bought!
 
 
May8th- Four things-- I wanted to buy all 4...Candles, again an almost buy at HomeGoods....Always room for one more!!
 
 
May 9th- Peaceful- Visiting my mother for Mother's Day, enjoying a peaceful, relaxing weekend. Admiring her last Iris bloom.
 
 
May 10th- Playground....All the kids are back in school, no one's out playing. That will all change in 10 days when the kids will be out of school! And yes, even I am counting down the days!
 
 
 Are you on Instagram? You really should be!!  You can find me here on Instagram
 
   I recently started following a photo a day prompt on #fmsphotoaday.
 Let me know if you decide to join in the fun!

Have a great rest of your week! Until next time!
xo, Christine

1 comment:

  1. Love this post...and I love KEYS of any kind....:)

    ReplyDelete