Friday, May 1, 2015

Follow Friday 21: Happy May Day!

 
Good morning! I hope your week has gone well! We are officially all moved in now! Let the nesting begin! Not sure if we are going to Prescott this weekend for my Grandmother's Birthday and Mother's Day or next weekend, we shall see!


I wait all week for this day! Friday Follow's are one of my favorite post, because I hope it helps you to find new and inspiring blogs to follow! Thanks to Pinterest and Instagram their Inspiration gave me so many ideas, with too many being my favorites, that  I would really love to share them all with you. I just don't want to take up all of your time, so here are a couple to spread the love and inspiration!

This week, I wanted to try something a little different, than just share, I want this to be more interactive and fun! For this week, I want to hear from you...I want to know who inspires you.
Here's the plan:
1. Post a comment, tagging an individual (or individuals) who inspired you this past week.
2. Visit and follow at least one of those mentioned. A comment is always nice...:)


Someone who loves color as much or actually more than I do!! Love her blog...full of inspiration!
 
 
Instagram      Facebook      Twitter      Pinterest      Bloglovin                    
 

One of my obsessions lately has been Succulents, and it has nothing to do with me living in a desert, or that I know feel that my black thumb has graduated to a brown thumb, and I feel pretty confidant that I can keep succulents alive. I just love everything in this photo. What I love most of course is the repurposing of the votive candle holder to a miniature succulent planter! Brilliant! For more inspiration, be sure to check out Cherished Bliss!

Facebook     G+     Instagram      Pinterest      Twitter 
 
 
If you are following my One Room Challenge Coastal Charm Great Room Makeover...This is what I am envisioning for my room. I love the art print, and although I love the creamy neutral colors, this is mostly the color scheme I have in mind, but you guessed it with more pops of colors from Starfish Cottage!  

Facebook      Twitter      Pinterest      G+     Instagram   


Love this entry by Design Indulgence, especially the turquoise vase, the vintage nautical prints, and the jute area rug!  


Pinterest      Facebook     Twitter      

        Let's see how much love and inspiration we can spread together.
Have a lovely weekend! Until next time!

xo Christine 

No comments:

Post a Comment