Friday, August 7, 2015

Follow Friday #31: Having Fun in the Summertime

Happy Fri-Yay! I'm so happy you came to visit me today! As busy as a week  as it's been here with Back to School, my children are finally all settled in. I'm back to finishing up painting a couple of projects that have been in the works. This weekend, I would like to finish one of them. Also this weekend, a new natural foods store is opening in Scottsdale, and I am going to the Grand Opening as well as get my haircut, and attend my first Milk Painting class. I am so glad it's Friday, I'm really looking forward to this weekend!

 For Follow Fridays from now on, I will be featuring 4 different blogs, one cooking/baking, one gardening, one décor/style, and one crafting


Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter S'Mores Skillet Cookie from FreshMommy

Ok, I like S'mores, and the fun, fond memories of camping and roasting marshmallows over a campfire, BUT I love dark chocolate, and peanut butter. Better still, making S'mores at home!

Twitter     Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     Bloglovin


Hanging Garden Basket via A Beautiful Mess

I've seen these baskets, so many times, they've been calling to me, everytime I pass them when I'm at HomeGoods, but didn't know where to put them or how to use them. What a clever idea to use them as Hanging gardening baskets.

Bloglovin     Pinterest     Instagram     Facebook     Twitter


Montana in Stripes via Hey, Shenanigans!

Instagram    

She's a new lifestyle blogger for me. I love her blog already. She's fun, she loves peonies, loves to travel, and has a husky (we have 3) with two colored eyes!


Summer Themed Coastal Photo Display  via Hymns and Verses

When I saw this beautiful gallery wall, I knew I wanted to recreate something like this. You'll find this and other ways to bring the beach home in this article
 
facebook     Pinterest     Instagram       G+       Twitter
 
 
Wishing you all a fun weekend!
Until next time!!
xo,
  


No comments:

Post a Comment