Saturday, October 31, 2015

Miss Kate's Tween Bedroom Makeover- #OneRoomChallenge Week 4

Happy Weekend! I hope you all had a Scaretastic Halloween!
The kids had a fun time, I'll have an update post shortly!
Sorry for being a little MIA, my husband had his wisdom teeth out
on Friday, and is on the mend! Thank you for your well wishes!

With Halloween, and his surgery, I didn't get too much done,
But,
I am happy how things are coming along!
Not to mention how much fun Katelyn is having!


You can catch up here with 



Before his surgery, my husband was able to put together 5 Honeycomb shelves for 
Katelyn's room, 4 Large and one smaller one. She decided she will paint them
Orange, Brown and White! I can't wait to paint and hang them
and see how everything transforms from the blank slate she is in now!

Thanks for stopping by! Looking for more inspiration, be sure to check out what the other guest linking ORC participants over at {Linda'sCalling it Home} are up to, and if you missed yesterday, here is even more inspiration with the

Until next time!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
xo,
Sharing at these Parties!
 You can follow me here!

Twitter | Bloglovin | Google+ | Facebook Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment