Thursday, January 15, 2015

A Week in CASL Photos: January 8th-January 14th


January 8th- Thinking about New Year's resolutions, I wanted a Fresh Start. Last year when we moved to Maricopa, not too far from our house is a brand new lake and community center, it is an incredible facility, where I can bring my children to play, swim in their pool, fish, and after dinner I like to walk around the  park to watch the sunset. It's a great reflection time for me and fun for my children. 


 
January 9th- Pattern- This is my Great-grandmother's quilt. Not quite sure how old it is, but I'm guessing 40 or 50 years old. For how thin it is, it is the warmest, comfiest, softest quilt ever.
 
 
January 10th- Hello- Lately, I have been admiring and becoming more interested in watercolors. You can check out my 'watercolor' projects here and here. If you haven't been told today, I just wanted to make sure you know how beautiful you are!!


January 11th- I see....Red hearts and roses ( I think they look more like carnations)...A sneak peek at my Dollar Store Valentine DIY. I asked my daughter if she wanted Pink or Red roses...She said RED.




January 12th- Bright- It's been dreary, gloomy and a little bit rainy the last couple of days. I thought about bringing this rose inside, but decided to leave it out. When the rest of my roses are dormant, this one, brightens my day.

January 13th- Lucky number- Friday the 13th wasn't an unlucky day for me, it was the day my son was born, 1+3=4 the number of children that I love with all my heart. Also, backwards, 31 is my anniversary date to the man who makes me feel lucky!
 
 
January 14th- New- My new kitchen toy...For those who are using Whole 30 diets, this spiral veggie cutter is awesome!! Dinner tonight Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Vino Bianco and Red Lobster Cheddar biscuits, with a side of Zoodles.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great week! Love that quilt from your Great Grandma! Beautiful rose!

    ReplyDelete